I ran after the huge transformer wondering why he was running around in daylight. I started to run faster but I did not notice the transformer turn back into a TV after hiding in a bush. I kept on running and I ran straight past him. I stopped running and went back home. Later I saw the same green light not far from my house. I put on my pyjamas and brought my camera along as well.
I ran as fast as I could until I finally reached the ten metre high robot. I hid behind a bush and took some more pictures.
The robot started to run away so I followed it all the way to the national laboratory and watched it go inside. So the answer to the giant doors was just answered. I ran inside and right in front of me were thousands of transformers. The walls were filled with portholes with robots marching in and out of them.
To Be Continued…