CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

The Evil Televisions Part Thirteen

We got back to the camp in time for dinner. The next day I set out with some more robots to the kill bot's base. The walls were easy to climb so the robots hid behind some mountains. I walked up some stairs until I reached the top. The kill bot's base looked almost like the base of the robots.

I flew inside but made sure that none of the kill bots saw me. Eventually a kill bot did see me and shouted out to all the others where I was. They started climbing up the walls until they reached me. The first two kill bots tried to grab me but I flew out of the way.

They missed me and fell to the ground holding hands. They landed on a group of kill bots and they fell apart. The next group of kill bots tried to punch me once again. I flew out of the way. They banged into each other and almost fell on top of me. I started to lose control and I crashed into the ground. All the kill bots surrounded me.


To Be Continued…